CCC är en tysk hackergrupp som varje år anordnar en konferens mellan jul och nyår, detta år så finns några intressanta krypto-relaterade föredrag på listan:
- Reverse-Engineering DisplayLink devices: 12-bit LFSR and CRC12 make for kindergarten crypto. Hilarity ensues.
- Exposing Crypto Bugs through reverse engineering: numerous encrypted storage products implement creative crypto flaws. Really, how else can you come up with ideas such as supplying a checksum of the secret key or dumping the last three password hashes pre-authentication?
- Blackbox JTAG Reverse Engineering: Felix Domke of Wii and Xbox360 hacking fame. Perhaps he’ll announce a new console break simultaneously?
- How you can build an eavesdropper for a quantum cryptosystem: I’ve been an opponent of quantum crypto for a long time. However, some people don’t get the message until attacks are implemented so this is great to see.
Others that may be interesting but haven’t posted slides or papers yet:
- Using OpenBSC for fuzzing of GSM handsets: lots of work being done to open up access to GSM, which is overdue for open-source access. Maybe CDMA is next?
- Finding the key in the haystack: intro to differential power analysis, focused on AES
- Building a Debugger: mostly interested in what direction Travis may be going with glitching
- GSM: SRSLY?
- DECT (Part II)
Listan kom via Nate Lawson.